Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's like the saddest thing ever!

Hell Yeah... The heading says it all!!!

Well, I know we can't hold the title for long, it's time to retire and move on... Congratz to both Seladangs of Cheras and Damansara for their remarkable performance and hard work!!!

So... Today was the first day of the Game Carnival 2009!!! This would be, yet again, another one of my 'first and last' House Deco... It's damn sad wei... Trying to make the best out of my last year... :'(

Somehow I kind of dislike our theme this year... I mean... It may be cool and all, but why of all things 'Warriors', I'm so gonna have a tough time making THE movie for it... *Sigh*... So...
Anyways, the rest of the themes for the other houses were as followed:-
Harimau - ToPsY TuRvY
Beruang - Flashback
Selandang- Oriental

In the end, I bet all of us had a lot of fun making all the props! I kinda like playing with the cute, weird, yet interesting War Strategy Board of Legions and the Legionaries...

So, Seladang are going PAWN everyone this time, of so it seems... Hehehe...Lol... Well.. the fortune is with them, it IS the year of the OX... :D

Helang got 2nd position, and beruang with 3rd position... and the winner... SELADANGS.... *cheers* *Mexican waves*

This is going to be a massive change, and it's gonna HIT US HARD AT THE FACE... :(... Oh what the heck... it's time to move on... He He He...
===================
So... that's done, after that... I had my first ever Polo training... hahaha... and the best part... I have no stamina and I don't even know head or tail of that game... Sad isn't it?

hehehee

Thus, I shall end here...

Cheers... *Hugs*

No comments: