Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Goodies worth of 5 Chirstmases combined

Well, after months of researching online, precious moments of asking my friend's reviews and comments of DSLRs. I've made a conclusion of getting the Nikon D90.

The Nikon D90 is actually the boby brother to the Nikon D300, it almost has everything that came with the D300. It's not a full frame camera, unlike Voon Fei's Canon EOS 5D Mark II, so which means all the lens that I use with my D90 has a crop factor of x1.5... In other words, I don't get what I see through a Full Frame ViewFinder Camera.

The D90 has a CMOS DX Sensor, with an outstanding 12.3 MP. What's interesting about this camera is that it has the ability to record videos at 720p... A HD camera... :D

=-This is what I bought-=

Ok...I only got the D90 body, so it's close to useless without any lens... I also got 3 other lens
Two Nikon lens, and one Sigma Lens...:D
hahaha, These lens can form a staircase.. :D

So, the first lens is the Nikon 50mm f/1.8, a.k.a prime lens, or a portrait lens....
This is a really really cool lens as it gives a great big aperture with the size f/1.8, thus, giving you a nice "bokeh"...hehehe... look up google for the meaning of bokeh... A gread portrait lens!
------------------------
The second lens I got is the Sigma 17-70mm DC MACRO, f/2.8-4.5...
This shall be my standard lens which I shall carry everywhere with it, it gives a nice basic zoom range, suitable for all. What also interest me is that it has a Macro function at all zoom range, and I LOVE taking Macro shots. It has a minimum focus distance of 20cm only!!!
----------
Last but not least, my third lens I got is the Nikkor 70-300mm ED VR, f/4.5-5.6G AF-s lens.
This is an AWESOME and a valued for money zoom lens!!! It give a great zoom range, with built in Vibration Reduction. Great for Sports, Racing, and a lot more!!!

So here's the summary picture of what I have...
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The other stuffs I bought are the UV filters for all the three lens, and the basic cleaning kit.

All of these items was bought from YL Cameras at Pudu Plaza, KL... Look up www.ylcamera.com.my for more of their products... So, in total all of the above items cost a BOMB!!! It's about one semester in Cempaka!!! RM8, 000/=

Anyways... all this isn't possible if my dad and mum didn't contribute some of their $$$$.... hehehe

THANKS DADDY!!! THANKS MUMMY!!! LOVE YA LOADZ!!!
hehehehehe

Hugs and Kisses!!!
Byeeeee....

No comments: