Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ye Old Good times & yummy FOOOD!!!

Gosh... Reminds me of the times putting up the nights at En./Mr. Raphael's house... The good old times last year.

Last year I had to make a HARD decision... and I really hated it! but still... both of the options has some nice goodies lying behind it... It was the last week of West Side Story, I was actually getting into the mood and feel of it, and it was AWESOME... but then, I had to choose one of the two options:-
1. Leave WSS and miss the good times & the finale show and hit to Singapore to attend a close friend's wedding.

-or-
2. Made a factual excuse to Not attend the wedding in Singapore, and tent in En. Raphael's house, fully equipped with entertainment and everything, and have the opportunity to be and witness the finale of West Side Story.

It took me actually a week to decide... I really don't know which to choose... Both of the options stated above are a "once a life time" event... But in the end, I finally decided option 2... and I DID NOT and WILL NOT and SHOULD NOT regret it... ahahahaha

I took a 3 days 2 nights premium package at En. Raphael's Helang Hotel at The Tamarinds... His house was LOVELY, that package included many mouth drooling accomodaitons!!! Worth up to more that you can ever imagine... well... that's exagerating... Hahahaha... PS3, a wall to CONTENG on, a nice cute old Taffy whom failed to take the role as King Kong *inside joke*, LOVELY food, and transportation, and COD4, MGS4... DAMN!!!

It's a memory worth while KEEPING... hehehehe

I swear... the food Mrs. Melor, En. Raphael's sayang, made was and still is AWESOME... especially those mouth drooling COOKIES!!!... and OH!!!... Not forgetting the mash potato!!!...

Argh!!!... I WANT!!!

Anyways.... back to the present... I had the "so called" oppertunity to write an article on En. Raphael's 'one-of-his' speciality, which also include accidentally burning down the kitches, which I highly doubt so....

'Roast thyme flavoured chicken with grosted garlic, carrots and whole mushrooms with some lovely green side salad of rocket.'

The ingredients and steps are unfortunately a classified information which would lead to death if one were to know it's contents... Hahaha...

And the long awaited results of a long slow roast....

Mouth drooling ain't it? Those rockets could blow you mouth sky high... Carrots that could turn you inside out... with those whole mushrooms that give the same result when consumed by the Mario Brothers... Not forgetting the CHICKEN!!!... though I bet there were non left unconsumed on the plate, except for the bones of course...

Oh.... and guess what he had for lunch yesterday?...
Somewhat a very similar dish made by Mrs. Melor... BUT LOOK WhAT IT CONTAINed!!!
THere's MASH!!!... The mash, i swear, it's SO SO SO nice!!!.. it just smelts when it's in your mouth... GAWSH!!!..... Once you start, there's no stopping you till the last bit is GONE...

SO... yeah... En. Raphael had his lovely time taunting me with all these awesome pictures of what he had... PURPOSELY!!!... Did you know that it's called cyber bulling? I shall report you, unless my demands are met... A Spoon full of mash and a cookie... :D.. deal?...
hahhhahaa...lol

That's that... cheers...

No comments: