Friday, March 6, 2009

Lol... Hahaha...

Well... It was pweety amazing!!!!.. it's like CEMPAKA SCHOOLS was stated all over the world rankings on the World Maths Day competition... We ROCK wei!!!... CONgratz to both Campuses, seriously!! Especially the Damansara Team, You all really ROCKed the world!!!!... First placing is such a nice title isnt it?.. :D

So... basically... the bottom line is that Malaysian ROCKS...ahahahha...lol

=====================

Anyways, I've finally gotten my earphones... SONIC GEAR... wooooo!!!... Noise reduction, bass enhancement, plus treble booster..... SWEET..... ok... but it was crap... well... not the earphones... but about what happened today.... it was quite stupid actually....

I'd like to get this straight first... *ahem*

'Screw you you piece of a ttarrd you shiyat pharking loser asre clown biyatch!!!!"...

Ahhhhh... much better...... Well... this was what happened actually, just after Break, I got my earphones that i've ordered from the IT department, after god knows how many days ago...lol

So... I was like so happy about it, then i left my earphones *which was still in the BOX*, brand NEW!!!... i left it there, with my bag and stuffs, then went of to practice for the talent time audition later on that day.... when school ended, I went back to class to get my stuffs.

BUT!!! *JENG JENG JENG*.... the earphone box was GONE!!!... I can't believe that people are so DESPERATE to steal stuffs... it's like... oh come on man!!!..... Greedy bastards!... sheesh..

He/She had the freaking courtesy to open my box, took out the earphones, the eear plugs, and the casing.... then take the box with him/her.... Isn;t that like stupid?!?!?.... and my earphone was left under the desk....

well.. at least i didnt lose them... it's so ExPeNsIvE!!!...Hahaha

Anyways... If i DO catch you, trust me, you wouldn't wanna mess with me. I can just Suspend you from school with a snap of a finger, and if you DO HAVE a face problem, i might dig up some dirt on you and possibly expel you for good...
:D...... so... enjoy living in missery... hahaha

Ciaos!

No comments: