Sunday, March 29, 2009

'Soil = Earth' + 'Time = Hour' = Soil Time

It was 'Soil TIME' yesterday!!!... 8:30P.M to 9:30P.M...

*Clicks* *clicks* *clack* *clack*

My whole house darkens phase by phase... It looks so creepy... VERY creepy, it's too BIG!!! I need a small simple house... hehehehe

So, candles are quite useful at this point. My maid was actually somehow quite happy of Earth Hour... She was like, switching off every light... I was watching Nationational Geographic Channel about Earth Hour, she watching it for a while with me... Then... *beep*... the TV was off... Damnit... *Shouldn't have taught her how to switch it off... Ha ha ha ha*

My mum, maid and I was around the Candle lit table, doing nothing but looking at the lit candle... hahaha... So weird...

Then I ran to the penthouse too look at the distance, and I was not surprised that it was still quite bright... Ha ha ha, I bet no one give a shit about Earth Hour... Gawsh... Even my neighbours didn't give a damn...

*Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock*

The clock struck 9:30P.M., it chimed... my house lighten itself phase by phase again... And it doesn't look that scary now...

Weeeeee

BUT THEN...

I pushed the button... *Click*... and *puff* the ELCB went *Ka-dush!*... I could see nothing but the blue-ish lights of my C-Bus light console... I went, 'Aww dammit, not again'.... I untrip the ELCB at the basement, then went back to switch on the garden lights...

*click*... but then, NOTHING HAPPENED... I thought maybe the outdoor lights got tripped, but then... NO... they didn't...

too my horror, it was the C-Bus system that got fried and went *∞#¢¥√&^€¡ˆËfl*... so basically, all of the lights that was controlled by that smart home system DIED... So much for SOIL TIME... Luckily my house alarm didn't trip, or else I can't disarm it since the 'CRAPPED UP' C-Bus died....

Sheeeesh!!!

Now my garden looks damn creepy, it's so dark and spooky if you're out there alone...

Anyways... back to the present...

*Time WARPS... colourful warps could be seen*

LOL... it's pouring cats and dogs now... hahaha

-----------------------

P.S I love you.... Ok... *cut to the bottom line*.... It's not about the novel..lol

P.S.S... Vincey is copyrighted to Hsuby, Vincci is copyrighted to gracEy.... Vinci may be used by Fiona, so reserve your names of me fast before it's copyrighted to someone else...Hehhehehe
:D

No comments: