Thursday, April 2, 2009

Water Polo Madness

Ok... woot.... Helang rocks!!!... Well.. maybe to a certain point... but still... yeah... SELADANG rocks the house too.... and oh... not forgetting Beruang and also Harimau!!... hahaha
:D

Ok... anyways... today... I had yet another of my First and last kind of thing.... it was WATER POLO... Wooo... H2O Polo!!!... Hahaha... But i still dont really know the rules well though...

We did quite reasonably well... ok... maybe not... hahaha... At least scored nothing right???.. ok.. that was stupid.. but yeah... HAHHAHA.... LOL..... Ok... i swear... it's damn freaking tiring... swimming.. then floating... then threading in water... gah!!... I rather drown... .. I was the goalie for 2 matchs... and i swear.... I got whacked in the freaking face monkey times just to save the stupid ball.... SHould've jsut ignored it... gah... it hurts!!... well... it was hurting..

:D

No comments: