Friday, April 24, 2009

BLOGGING TIME.... :D

Wow... I can't remember where I last BLOGGED-ED...

Ok... Let's start with last week's SPM study skillz!... :D

*Woosh* *Effects starts* *Sounds effects kicks in* *Time Warps*
NoW 7 days ago, back into the future, I/We had our first and last SPM study skills....
*Alright already, cut that trailer-ish narations and sound effects crap*...LOL

hahaha, anyways... let's talk about my transportation... Voon Fei and I were smart enough to wait for the Van... hehehe, for both Friday and Saturday... well... the rest had to SUFFOCATE in the BUS filled with CO2 GAS!!!.. Jeng Jeng Jeng!… hahaha… gosh… that bus was like THE UTMOST hottest bus ever!

Ok…. So yeah…. The van was cool and had the most important thingy equipped… which made our lives more comfortable during our LONG yet short journey to DAMANSARA CAMPUS!!!!… Wooot!!! I LOVE that school… hahaha… Dang.. If only I went there since form 1… :(…


And I swear… their drinks section is like walking into a Seven-Eleven store!!!
NO comparison with cheras campus… :(...hahaha

So basically… it was MOTIVATING… I think… I guess… well.. It should be right?

Oh… And that’s also when I met FEEEEE...hahaha…

Hmmm.. What else…. Snapped a lot of pictures too… but I’m lazy to facebook it.. :P

I see Sandra…

Here’s the TWO macho KEPALA of the prefect’s board...ehehhehe


Then we got split-ed-ed-ed… into our groups and made our timetable, which I doubt I would follow.. :S… Meanwhile… You’ve got CAPTURED, Grace… :P And I remembered about ur stickers post on ur blog.. :D

Yada yada yada… GOSH… for the first time I actually SAT on that FREAKING retarded buss with NO aircond :(… it was ef-fing hot wei!!!… SWERT pouring like waterfall… but then….. No one gave a shiyat… all singing macam the bus was like a movie redbox or Neway… hahha

Back to study skills… Oh… Kei looks so sesated.. :D

Andrea THAM… CAUGHT in action… hhehehe… lagi sesated than kei’s

Here;s a random group picture of Adeline, Sheun Fang, Hsuby, Amy, and... eer... sorry, i cant remember your name.. :(... :P And JENNIFER, hahaha... i think... as told by Shin Yi... :D

------------------------------------------------

Time warps to Wednesday… It was sports rehearsals and also Cheerleading… :D

Ok… so sports rehearsal wasn’t much… what I was really looking forward to was the cheerleading part… *yes people, I will facebook my pictures of u sexy ladies and also guys. Too *

For sports rehearsal… I didnt do much… was hanging around…. With Jack, amanda, Hsuu, andrew woooooo, mr ash, yada yada yada...lol….
Woo... two little girls playing.. HAHAHA... so random.. :D

But the most interesting part of sports rehearsal was the tug of war… whereby 2 houses becomes VERY VERY childish to fight over the rope… :D… hehehe
The CHEERLEADING TIME….. I really really pity Andrew and En. Hermi, they were like stuck at one position all the time… whoosh… thank god I was smart/dumb enough to roam around back stage… :D I got a LOT of amazing pictures with some lens flare too.. :D…

Congratulation to BOTH the SELADANGs from both campuses… this year it truly the year of the ox… dominating everything…. And to all the other houses, you’ve all did great too!!! It was a spectacular performance people!!!

Come on… Do cheer up helang d’sara… you all did GREAT too.. :D. Shabella.. Chilll.. :D…

Ok… damnit.. I’m damn lazy to blog...hahha….. Time to mukabuku all the pictures.. :D
Last but not least... HELANGS... WE CAN FLY!!!


Ciao….

No comments: