Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yay! It's Ma Birthday today!!

happie birthie day to mi!!!

Wee!!!! Waa!!!!

I'm so bloody happy!!!...NOT...

I just can't imagine, almost none of my close friends KNOWS it my brithday today!!...Espicially my so called BEST FRIEND who lives SO NEAR ME!!!

Even my old classmate remembers my birthday, THANKS Kai Li!

Still, I forgive Jun Jet and Wai Hoe since they, at times, live in an amazing world of their own, which I wish that i can join them somehow.....

Wreck Sheila, I can't believe that u actually remembered my birthday...lol..wait...i gave u my false birthdate last time..hahahah...lol


HA, En. Raphael *a.k.a PowerMac* almost forgotten that it's ma birthday..hahahaha....thanks to your bro that he somehow indirectly reminded you..hehehhe..:D



If i'm not mistaken, more or less only 10 people wished me "Happy Birthday!", and to them, thank you all so very much....

What about the rest?...Screw u all!

:@

No comments: