Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CeMA 2008

Well...finally The First House Cup came and gone...CeMA 2008 is officially over...*phew* what a relief... First thing is first, I can't believe that Helang was in a Shitxx of a mood before they know that they are gonna get first...

My god, no1 even thanked me at all, only the house captains thanked me for saving ur asses....

First thing is first, the movie i made is SHITXX Crap!, it looked like some piece of a rubbish home made video, so distorted and crappy...and i HATED IT, i'm not proud that i've made it cos it sux!...

I loved beruang's imovie....their's rocked to the boom!, but if u know where and how to make/get the effects, u'll be like "the hell is this crap? all copy and paste".....still so....if u do say that...shit the Furigging hell up and get lost!.

For harimau and seladang...they did a good job too...seladang was hilarious, and harimau was FUNNY and EXCITING!....

Anywayz...screw u all idiots...espicially the frigging helangs!

and also the new Helang Captains...u all own me RM100+...shitasses

No comments: