Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cempaka Award Scheme

Yay, another step closer in achieving the Bronze Award!
...
Yay me!
...
Anywayz, it was a havoc day today, running up and down searching for the "staff-in-charge"
just to get their autographs, and yes I did meant "Autographs".
Now the I have only less than 24 hours to hand in my
CAS booklet before the deadline or I just wasted my whole
time all this while.
---------
Now in the other hand, if only I had or
possess some sort of power which I can SCREW one's life
so frigging hard that (s)he would regretted
that they shouldn't have messed with the wrong freakking person
when that frigging person is fucking pist at the same time.
SCREW you you RETARDS!!
-----
GO TO FUCKING HELL!!!!!
-----


Lastly, I've sometime quite interesting to share out, and this is a thing
that is worth dying for to be shared with every.
Here's a hint, it's about David Kam...hahaha

lol!

:D

No comments: