Saturday, February 21, 2009

What is this?

Lol... ok... The title was just very random. It's plain and it's irrelevant to anything content in this post...Hhaahah

Anyways, yesterday I went up to Cempaka Damansara at D'sara Height, it's been a while since I've last been there... maybe the last I was there was last year, the day just right before the first day of Platinum 2008... AHahaha....

THIS time I manage to get a slightly closer look at that schoool during school hours, and i SWEAR how lucky i felt studying in Cheras.... I mean.... I didn't realise that the classes there were like... way way way smaller.... It's like the school almost utilized every inch of the land that Damansara has.... Anyways.... I went there together with four 5th floor staffs, and the rest are all probates and prefects....it's like WTF? I'm like so the odd one out... Hahaha... there was David, Catherin, Juu Ann, Voon Fei, Melody and Melanie , a.k.a M&Ms, and also Azlin.... hahah...

I swear........that trip to damansara was FRIGGING boring... it's the all of us were silent during the whole journey... the WHOLE trip...

Basically my team went there to see how was the settings of Cempaka Scene there, their system is pretty interesting.....but could be ruined if i had my scissors....LOL... and also to interview a guest of honour there, YBhg. Datin Paduka Marina Mahathir....

Anyways.... I manage to bump into quite some of my friends...lol.. first was Sandra Dooiiiiiii... then the list goes on and on an on.... I Saw Hsu Yin, Sheun Fang, Yeong Shin, Hazel, Shin Yi, Andrea-the-Tiny, gracEy, and also not forgetting amanda Choooooooooooong... :D.... and also more...

But seriously, i find this quite funny... once after that assembly was over.... we packed up the studio then head of fer lunch... then there was like a prefect who approached towards me, and the she started saying, "Flip your card.".. I was like so blur and went "whaa??" then she continued with the same sentence over and over again... then she went flipping my smartcard......then i jsut realised that it was terbalik....hahaha...then all of a sudden she go ask me if i was a Cheras Student pulak.... My freaking tie was like starring at her wei... Then i went 'yeaaaaaah"...and she was like 'Oh...eer...ok"... then she left...ahahah..lol...i find that incident damn funny....lol

I hate that gay strap for our smartcards, it jsut keeps on turning the face of our cards over....

And also NOT FORGETTING the FOOD there..it was SO SO good...way way wAAAAAAAAAAAY better than cheras's ration...hahah....lol...and their drink section was like HEAVEN.... so many choices .....it's like OMG!!!.... walmart shoppping for a quick drink.... and cheras was like...eer... one fridge FULL of cold, yet very warm mineral water...eeer... milk?..and vitagen?..and that;s it...no more no less...i'm like WTF, common man!!!...that sucks

so..anyways....that was about it....

Damansara rules... :D

1 comment:

Sandra said...

our school may be small the but the people and the FOOOOOD make up for it, my friend :)