Sunday, February 22, 2009

Swimming Gala...

Okay... So, it was Swimming Gala today for the year 2009... I thought we had a slight chance of NOT getting last, maybe third placing would do... Looks like my assumptions were wrong, again.
Is it really really REALLY that tat hard just to not get first from the last? Ok, anyways today was quite fun, to be honest... I really enjoyed my last Swimming Gala. But I am proud that Seladang got first for Swimming Gala, they took the cup, and I bet they earned it!!! :D

GO SELADANGS!!!

So, I got up pretty *cough* early *cough*, yes... well... maybe a wee bit late, but still... Hahaha...
Got up about 6:16a.m., got ready... had my breakfast, then poped by Shin Yi's house to thumb a ride... hahaha....

Once I got to school, I noticed that it was pretty late, but, lol... Still... I managed to had 2 laps just to warm up..... :D... I brought THREE bags of POPcorn... hahaha... to sell...they were yummy!!! But I'm not sure what did our Helang booth did to them... lol...

Well, it was time to register myself for my up coming events that I'm taking part in, which are the 25m and 50m frontcrawl under 20 years boys... and also the 4x25m rely frontcrawl... I was freaking nervous actually, since it's my first and last year taking part for the Swimming Gala.... Lol... It's nerve WRECKING!!!

Ok, so basically when it was my turn, I was like "I'm gonna die" sorta thing... lol... all I know that my diving isn't superb at all, so what the point of not knowing how to dive, I'm alright with the swimming part, but I LOSE out a lot on diving.

When it was the 50m frontcrawl, I was like diving like an ass again... Sheesh... but manage to catch up... then somehow I dont know what made me not tumble turn at the end of the pool, sheesh, I wasted more time there again.... and also halfway back, I was gasping for air underwater, and chocked, drank water... hell!!!... It was so scary...

But we did pretty well on the 4x25m frontcrawl rely, just that we lose out a bit on the first swimmer of the rely, else we could have gotten GOLD... woo Hoo!!!!

Anyways, aside from the competition itself, there were like jumble sale going on, FOOD and DRINKS and GAMES and FUTSAL....hahaha... quite interesting, Shin Yi and her gang of CCB thugs *hehehe* were like selling Dominoes, yummy... haha... then the Helang booth selling random food...lol... and the YJC editorial damansara were selling hotdoggies.. :D...

Then, that's about it i guess.

I'll blog up more random stuffs if i'm free...hahhaah...lol

No comments: