Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chinese New year is CLOSing!!!

Falalala... Time to update my blog...hahaha..it's been left rotting at the end of the url portal till it's lefts with bytes of information...:) time to restore it...:D
Anywayz, tomorrow's the last day of school...again...then its our Chinese New Year holidays break!!..yeah!!!!!!!! I so can't wait till then...

Well....today I tagged my parents after school to go shopping at Jusco Cheras Selatan...hahaha....got some clothes fer myself...:D

Next...Shop for bulbs?...hhahahaha...yeah... we were shooping for BULBS... just 4 bulbs only....wtf(?)....hahaha.......cause the rest of the bulbs there are like spoilt...lol..we tested almost 8 bulbs and only 4 outta 12 bulbs worked....that sucked..... :P

Well...after that.... we went to Jusco's supermarket...hhahhaa...gosh.... my dad and I went to the alcohol section....and that lady promoter there was either being the fool or she was really being a freaking fool infront of us...hahah...she cant even recommend any good wine or alcohol to us....she was like 'Oh, that chardonnay is very good." "This Shiraz is also very very good." "This brandy" bla bla bla yadi yala yada.......she was following us like a pesky PEST.... Hahaha...LOL...

Anyways....we just saw some nice whites...bought 6 bottles of it...hahah....then bought bailey's cream.......then 2 x16 carlsberg crate of beer...and a 32 can crate of jolly shandy...hehehe....

:D,....now....waiting for tomorrow to END fast so that I can enjoy...tee hee hee

:D

No comments: