Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve of 2009


Lol....Oh-kay......I know...this is freaking old...hahahaha....

SO...just before the new year...I had nothing better to do....so I took my Bridge camera and start snapping pictures of random things around my house....hahaha

So...... here's a random shot of this plant on the dining table...:D













A random shot of the formal living hall, where it's supposed to be a prison cell for our lovely guest...:D














When it's time to use the dining hall....we moved this poor plant to another table at the dry kitchen...:D....lol




















Guest had arrived.... tea is served...:D














While the guest are being served....the table's all set up...:D















And I took a picture oa this bailey coz i know i cant open it..
:(












Oh look.....more chirstmas, i mean, chinese new year cards....

















And that's the end of this post...

hhahha...it's damn freaking random ...i know...
















SO.......till then...buh bye,,,..
P.S....today's the first time i had my orange juice this year
:D

No comments: