Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sunway outing :D

Hahaha.... Got up about 9:30a.m yesterday...

Then picked up my neighbour and straight up to SUNWAY...lol... and of course my brother as my chauffeur for the day...xD...lol!

So once we got there.... both of us went to the arcade first while waiting for the rest of the crusaders... After about an hour or so... THEY FINALLY came...hahaha

So all in, there's about 9 of us hanging out at Sunway... The first "things-2-do" for that day was to catch a movie...:D... We picked up some tickets for "The Spirit"... Hell that was a nice and funny show to watch...but if you can't understand the show, you'd curse like hell and thought it was freaking boring..which most of my friends found it B-O-R-I-N-G!!!...well..not me...heheheh...lol

After that we went to Friday's for lunch....and there goes our Ice Skating.....lol...sob sob sob..no ice skating cause there wasn't enought time... Gosh...for the price of Friday's food...I'd rather go to Alexis or some other place.... it was Expendsive!!...haha...With the "D"...so it's expenDsive....hahha

So I ordered an Orangeade...it was YUMMY!!!...lol.... it was mixed with fresh orange, water, sprite/7 up...and ice blended...hehehe...

And i also ordered a Jack Daniel's Burger....
And HUGE it was...well...not as huge as gracEy's burger....lol
===================
So, seconds after seconds, I've debated to use my hands or being table mannered...hahaha
So, i decided to follow gracEy's footsteps.....and BUTCHERED the poor burger....well...in a humane way, unlike her...hahahah...:D

Then i took my time slaughtering it into pieces...hahaha
After about 45 minutes later.... Everything disappeared from the dish...:D
hahaha... and everyone still had food on their's.... and I'm still hungry..xD...lol...maybe not that all....hahahah
But wait....it's ALIVE!!!!....all of a sudden a figure of a face appeared from nowhere
then it grew an onion ring nose!!!!
THen....it started smoking with a french fry?
.......LOL...like wtf?...hahahha... SO cute right?...hehehe


============
But somehow i went there on a Monday, but it didnt felt that it was a friday.
Hmmmmm...i wonder why....lol
xD

Then after our late lunch....we went shopping?...well..the girls did....then
POOFFF!!!....

The End of our Sunway outing..:D

hahahhaha

:D

No comments: