Thursday, December 11, 2008

Platinum to GOLD

Oh kay...darn it... I seriously miss Platinum expedition so so so sooooooooooo MUCH!!!

Now tomorrow I'm going to Mount KK for Platinum.....wait...eeer... I mean Gold Expedition...dammit!....Platinum mood is still stuck in my head...hahahaha...lol

OMG....i cant imagine reaching the top... at Low's peak....its a LONG LONG LONG journey...and i had no training for it....I only like got 1 day notice that i was asked to go to Gold..>OMG..... I'm so gonna die wei!!!..Argh!!..HELP!!!

I dont wanna die...:D


So...where's mount KK or Mount Kota Kinabalu...well...I DUNNO...LOOK AT THE MAP!!!...Or else whatz the point of me posting it...:D...heheheh
There...see....it's it Sabah!!!!!
Where's sabah?..it's at the East Malaysia..
Where's malaysia?...Gosh...Go STUDY YOUR GEOGRAPHY AGAIN!
:D











Now....with my ultra super duper eyes....u shall be able to see what i seee

Ok..see...beyond that river u can see a faded mountain....YES...that's the place!!!

Fine....BLIND?...... look closer!!












See.....now can u see it clearer?
Good...thats where we are going...hahaha...lol











and that's Low's peak! the Highest peak called Low's peak.... How ironic right?... Low got High...hahaha as in Huge Low... lol
hahaha...how high is that peak....well
here's a solution

GO GOOGLE IT....:D

lalalal

therefore....i shall see everyone every one ...eeer....

after 5 days or so...:D

laalllalallla

Piece out....eer...i mean peace out!

XD

No comments: