Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello + Lazy

My god...I can't believe that I'm actually typing something now.

That shows how LAZY I am....hahaha...Well...this week's my holiday, kinda feel happy about it, no work, no school...so relaxing...hahaha

Monday - Well, what a day, spoilt it was too. Supposed to go to Mid Valley with a bunch of friends, but in the end, I didn't even freaking go...Fruck the world ma!

Tuesday - Nothing happened at all, was supposed to upload all of the picture from my Camera, but somehow the power of the Lazy-ness kicked in and my power of will was overcome by the power of lazy-ness...hahaha

Wednesday - Went to school, then to GameBox...wakakka..CC...lol..gg...Played a few rounds of random games, and also manage to HACK through their system to play....hahaha...god, that was frigging easy man!....man...their system sucked...hahaha..

Thursday (future) - ...lol...now I'm talking about the future...haha..lemme guess...I'm gonna go to school on that day...eer...shoot most of the scenes for the Merdeka Movie for school... then gonna stay over at Voon Fei's crib.....haha...lol...

Friday (future) - lol...more future stuffs...haaha...gonna go sunway...wakka....heck, hell I wouldn't even know waht is gonna happen that day...hahha


well...i guess thats it......hope i'm not lazy to upload the pictures to my computer...then maybe i could display some of my work....wakakkak..lol

Cheers
Vince

No comments: