Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cempaka 25th Anniversary & CiLC visit

Wow... what a day, yesterday was such a great an AWESOME day!!

We had different people divided into different groups, and those groups were give a task to either run from Cempaka Damansara's Campus to Cheras Campus or jog/walk/run from A checkpoint to another checkpoint.

I was allocated in the last group, that jogathon was great... but somehow there ain't no feeling, all I did was travelled maybe less than 2km? What the frigging hell wei!!!

No syiok at all arh!!!....I could have gone on and on....that actually sucked....hahaha
----------
Ok, after that part of the day is OVER....we went to CiLC in Eastek(sp?) Technology Park... I ain't surprised that only the site is there, it ain't even more than one quarter finished, hack, who know if the piling work is done for the other sections of the project....lol

We had a "satay-party" there, and the satay was Fabulous!!! I think it may be Kajang Satay.....
Took some nice pictures with my FujiPix....and I do kinda say that some of what i took are nice!...hehe

Wakakak...lol

>.<

Guess thats it...then next week monday back to exams again....CRAP!

No comments: